Arkansas: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Arkansas Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers
- Agent Liability to the Insured
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement
Insurance CE Course Level
Hours: 12 Ethics
Over 4 million courses successfully completed!
Since 1974, this Arkansas-approved Insurance Continuing Education course has been successfully completed by thousands of insurance professionals. Complete the course online. Enjoy support (should you need it) from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Our exams are easier because they have 40% – 80% fewer questions than other school’s exams.
You’re insured of great service and a great insurance CE experience. And we have a 30-day money back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
We beat any school’s advertised price. You’re insured of the best value available.
Get started today!
Hours: 12 Ethics