Colorado: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Colorado Insurance CE – Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Colorado Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers
- Agent Liability to the Insured
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement
Course Level: Intermediate
Hours: 3/17 Ethics/Life, Health, Property & Casualty
This Colorado-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online. Get help from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 3/17 Ethics/Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.