Colorado: Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters
Colorado Insurance CE – Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters
This course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents and adjusters, examining some of the ethical dilemmas they face and presenting the topics of deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
This Colorado insurance continuing education online course also reviews the rules and codes of the state of Colorado which are helpful in conducting everyday insurance transactions.
- Learn the basic concepts of ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Requirements
- Agent and Adjuster Liability
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Why more professionals choose Relstone for Colorado insurance CE courses
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 3; Ethics