Colorado: Law and the Insurance Contract
Colorado Insurance CE – Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this online Colorado insurance continuing education course will teach you in layman’s language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Try us risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Colorado Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price:
You have a 30-day money back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 12; Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.