Colorado: Insurance Laws in the US
Colorado Insurance CE – Insurance Laws in the United States
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Colorado insurance continuing education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency, agency powers and limitations, waiver and estoppel, misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Our Colorado Insurance Continuing Education Online Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
More Top Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Exams are easier to pass — with 40% to 80% less questions.
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can still take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Risk-free 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Why not get started?
Hours: 21 Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.