Colorado: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Colorado Insurance CE: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique online Colorado continuing education course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better under standing of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Course Level: Intermediate
Colorado Professionals Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Exceptional reviews: rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
- Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
- Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
Hours: 20 Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.