Colorado: Policy Premium Laws in America
Colorado Insurance CE – Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This Colorado insurance continuing education course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any online course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Choose Relstone For Colorado Insurance CE
Hours: 20; Life/Health, Property & Casualty