Connecticut: Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters
Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters
This course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents and adjusters, examining some of the ethical dilemmas they face and presenting the topics of deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
This course reviews the rules and codes of the state of Connecticut, and is very useful in order to transact insurance and maintain an agent’s insurance license.
- Learn the basic concepts of ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Requirements
- Agent and Adjuster Liability
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
More Top Connecticut Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Relstone® Insurance CE Online Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete
- Exams are easier to pass — with 40% to 80% less questions.
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can still take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Risk-free 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Why not get started?
Hours: 3 Ethics