Connecticut Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Connecticut Insurance Continuing Education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency, agency powers and limitations, waiver and estoppel, misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Choose Relstone For Connecticut Insurance CE
Best Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
Easiest Exams: Our exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
PLUS: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Why not get started today?
Hours: 14 Ethics 3/LH 7/PC 4