Connecticut: Policy Premium Laws in America
Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Connecticut Insurance Continuing Education course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any online course (or printed textbook) revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
Connecticut Professionals Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Exceptional reviews: rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
- Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
- Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974! Why not get started today?
Hours: 12 Ethics 3/LH 5/PC 4