Connecticut Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, a how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published Connecticut Insurance Continuing Education online course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
Concepts of Disability Income Insurance Course Objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and valuable insight into, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance for consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and disability application.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Insurance CE Course Level:
4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
- Try us risk-free with our 30-day money-back guarantee!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach experienced Insurance Continuing Education experts from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Connecticut Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there’s no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 15 LH 15