Delaware Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Easier Courses, Simpler Exams!
Delaware insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete.
Easier Exams with fewer questions.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
You can reach a real person by phone from 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee — so you can order today risk-free!
Ethics Training – AL
Approved for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2