Delaware: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Delaware Insurance CE: Agent Ethics and Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Easier Courses, Simpler Exams!
Delaware insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. You can reach a real person by phone from 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee — so you can order today risk-free!
Ethics Training – AL
Approved for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2