Delaware: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
Delaware Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and a valuable insight to, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-Approved Insurance CE Since 1974, With Over 4 Million Courses Successfully Completed
Rated A+ Better Business Bureau. Live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST.
And we beat any school’s advertised price!
Delaware insurance professionals say our online CE courses are faster to complete, with easier exams!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can get started today risk-free
Ethics Training – AL
Not for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2