Delaware: Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.
Delaware Insurance CE: Insurance Law in the United States
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies; and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-Approved For Delaware Insurance CE. Rated A+ By The Better Business Bureau
Get help from a real person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (should you need it)
We beat any school’s advertised price, and have since 1974. Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Take the final exam online or on paper.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there’s no penalty. Just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money-Back Guarantee — so there’s no risk to try our courses!
Ethics Training – AL
Approved for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2