Delaware Insurance CE: Law & the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course will teach you in layman’s language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
Law & the Insurance Contract Course Objectives
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when marketing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Delaware Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
Over 4 million courses successfully completed since 1974. This is a state-approved Delaware Insurance Continuing Education course. And it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
You’ll enjoy the best value because we beat any school’s advertised price.
Choose to take the course online or by home study with printed materials. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can take it again once (for up to one year).
Ethics Training – AL
Approved for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2