Delaware: Life, Accident & Health Insurance in U.S.
Delaware Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance in the United States
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Thousands of copies of this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course have been sold to agents and brokers over the past decade.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions
- Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Group Insurance
- Taxation, and Retirement
- Business Insurance
Course Level: Intermediate
Insurance Agents And Adjusters In Delaware Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. Just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Ethics Training – AL
Not for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2