Delaware Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance in U.S.
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Thousands of copies of this Delaware Insurance Continuing Education online course have been sold to agents and brokers over the past decade.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance in U.S. Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions
- Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Group Insurance
- Taxation, and Retirement
- Business Insurance
Insurance CE Course Level:
Insurance Agents and Adjusters In Delaware Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am
to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. Just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Ethics Training – AL
Not for Adjusters
Total Credit Hours/course:5
General Credit Hours: 3
Hours for Ethic or General: 2