DC: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this District of Columbia Insurance CE online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Choose Relstone® To Complete Your District of Columbia Insurance CE?
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses. (And you can retake it once for up to one year if needed.)
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Insurance agents say, “your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well-organized and well written.”
- Our materials are time-tested — over 4 million courses successfully completed since 1974
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
We’ll meet any advertised price — and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you can try this course risk-free
Hours: 12 Ethics