DC: Law and the Insurance Contract
Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this online District of Columbia Insurance CE course will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Chosen By Top Adjusters And Agents For District of Columbia Insurance CE
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Get started now, risk free!
Hours: 12 PC