DC Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this District of Columbia Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Questions About Your D.C. Insurance License Renewal?
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
What Insurance Agents And Adjusters Say . . .
Hours: 12 Life Health