DC: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this online District of Columbia Insurance Continuing Education course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
Questions About Your D.C. Insurance License Renewal?
Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
What Insurance Agents And Adjusters Say . . .
Hours: 12 Life Health