Idaho: Insurance Laws in the US
Insurance Laws in the US – Idaho CE
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Idaho insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies; and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Idaho Insurance CE Courses Online
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 4 Ethics