Idaho: Law and the Insurance Contract
Law and the Insurance Contract – Idaho CE
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this online course will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Idaho Professionals Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Exceptional reviews: rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
- Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
- Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
Hours: 6 Ethics