Idaho Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Idaho Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Our Online Idaho Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, just retake the exam again (once for up to one year).
Idaho Professionals Prefer Our Insurance CE Courses!
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — so you’re sure to get the best value.
Hours: 5 Life