Indiana Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Indiana Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
More Indiana Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone® For Insurance CE
This Indiana-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online.
GREAT SUPPORT: Get help from a real person 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass. (But you can re-take an exam for up to one year if you need to.)
EXCELLENT RATINGS: Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
NO-RISK COURSES: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started?
Hours: 4 Ethics & General