Indiana Insurance CE: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Indiana Insurance Continuing Education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statutes.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Choose Relstone For Indiana Insurance CE
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Why not get started today?
Hours: 10; Financial Planning