Indiana Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This Indiana Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all-too-important Buy-Sell Agreement.
Business Continuation Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Indiana Insurance CE Courses Online
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 10 Life, Health only