Indiana: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Life, Accident & Health Insurance – Indiana CE
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
This Indiana insurance continuing education online course expands your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
Indiana Professionals Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Exceptional reviews: rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
- Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
- Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
Hours: 10 Hours Life, Health only