Iowa: Business Continuation Insurance
Business Continuation Insurance – Iowa CE
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Iowa insurance continuing education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement. Tens of thousands of agents and brokers have successfully completed this course nationwide.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Top Iowa Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Relstone® Insurance CE Online Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Exams are easier to pass — with 40% to 80% less questions.
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can still take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Risk-free 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Why not get started?
Hours: 18, General