Iowa Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Iowa Insurance Continuing Eucation online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
Insurance Ethics Training Course Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision-making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Insurance CE Course Level:
More Iowa Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone® For Insurance CE
This Iowa-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online.
GREAT SUPPORT: Get help from a real person 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass. (But you can re-take an exam for up to one year if you need to.)
EXCELLENT RATINGS: Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
NO-RISK COURSES: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started?
Hours: 3, Ethics