Kansas: Insurance Laws in the US
Kansas CE: Insurance Laws in the US Class
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Kansas Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-Approved Kansas Insurance CE. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
Get help from a real person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (should you need it)
We beat any school’s advertised price, and have since 1974. Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Take the final exam online or on paper.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money-Back Guarantee — so there’s no risk to try our courses. Get started today!
Hours: 8, General