Kansas: Business Continuation Insurance
Kansas CE: Business Continuation Insurance Class
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Kansas Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Easier Courses, Simpler Exams!
Kansas insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. You can reach a real person by phone from 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Why not get started today? It’s risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Hours: 10, Life/Health/Variable