Kansas Insurance CE: Ethics & Responsibilities for Agent & Adjusters
This Kansas Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents and adjusters, examining some of the ethical dilemmas they face and presenting the topics of deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
This course reviews the rules and codes of the state of Kansas that are helpful for transacting business in the everyday life of an insurance agent.
Ethics & Responsibilities for Agent & Adjusters Course Objectives
- Learn the basic concepts of ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision-making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Requirements
- Agent and Adjuster Liability
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Insurance CE Course Level:
State-Approved Insurance CE Since 1974, With Over 4 Million Courses Successfully Completed
Live help 6 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.
Easier exams with fewer questions.
And we beat any school’s advertised price!
Alabama insurance professionals say our online CE courses are faster to complete, with easier exams!
Get started today. You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Hours: 1, Ethics