Kansas: Law and the Insurance Contract
Kansas Insurance CE: Law and the Insurance Contract Class
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Kansas Insurance Continuing Education online course will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Kansas Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Over 4 million courses successfully completed since 1974. This is a state-approved Kansas Insurance Continuing Education course. And it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee!
You’ll enjoy the best value, because we meet any school’s advertised price.
Choose to take the course online or by home study with printed materials. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can take it again once (for up to one year).
Get started today!
Hours: 8, General