Kentucky: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Kentucky Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Class
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Complete Our Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education Courses Faster
- Better Business Bureau Rated A+.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Top Insurance Agents And Adjusters Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Simpler exams with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Our customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
This is a no-risk course: we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
That’s why we’re the choice of thousands of Kentucky insurance pros.
Hours: 12; Ethics