Kentucky: Insurance Laws in the US
Kentucky Insurance CE: Life, Accident and Health Insurance Class
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Always a 30-day money back guarantee!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Kentucky Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price:
You have a 30-day money back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 12; General Ins. Principles