Kentucky Insurance CE: Life, Accident and Health Insurance
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Life, Accident and Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
More Kentucky Insurance Agents Use Relstone® Online Insurance CE Courses
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
- We answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST.
- You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year)
Hours: 12; Life & Health