Kentucky: Life, Accident and Health Insurance
Kentucky Insurance CE: Life, Accident and Health Insurance Class
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Kentucky Insurance Agents Use Relstone® Online Insurance CE Courses
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
- Rated A+ from the Better Business Bureau — we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST.
- You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- And our exams have fewer questions. It’s risk-free. Start today.
Hours: 12; Life & Health