Louisiana: Insurance Laws in the US
Louisiana CE: Insurance Laws in the US Class
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Louisiana Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Choose Relstone® for Louisiana Insurance CE?
This Louisiana-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online. Get help from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
Easier exams. But should you need to retake an exam, just complete it within one year.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 12; LAH, P&C, Title, Personal Lines