Louisiana Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Louisiana Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the U.S. Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Choose Relstone® for Louisiana Insurance CE?
This Louisiana-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online. Get help from a real person 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
Easier exams. But should you need to retake an exam, just complete it within one year.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 12; LAH, P&C, Title, Personal Lines