Maine Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Maine Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Relstone For Maine Insurance CE
We offer great service and support…You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
We are a great value! We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Our products are risk-free…we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Our courses are easier to pass…Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school! Get started today!
Hours: 24 (12 Ethics & 12 General)