Maine: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Maine Insurance CE: Agent Ethics and Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Maine insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Relstone For Maine Insurance CE
We have great reviews! We’re rated A+ Better Business Bureau.
We offer great service and support…You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us.
We are a great value! We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Our products are risk-free…we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Our courses are easier to pass…Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school! Get started today!
Hours: 24 (12 Ethics & 12 General)