Maine: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Maine Insurance CE: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Maine insurance continuing education online course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better under standing of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Course Level: Intermediate
Maine Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- Praise from our customers! “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
Insurance Agents And Adjusters In Maine Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE and can answer your questions about your license renewal.
Hours: 30 LHA & P&C