Maine: Business Continuation Insurance
Maine Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
With this Maine insurance continuing education online course, you will learn that in the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Relstone For Maine Insurance CE
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
- Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
- We’re rated A+ Better Business Bureau.
- You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 30 Life, Health & Accident