Maine Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, how-to manual that no agent should be without.
This Maine Insurance Continuing Education online course is the most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this online course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
Concepts of Disability Income Insurance Course Objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and valuable insight into, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance for consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and disability application.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Our Online Maine Insurance Continuing Education Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk to you
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We beat any advertised price. Start today.
Hours: 30 Life, Health & Accident