Maine: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Maine Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
With the completion of this Maine insurance continuing education online course, you will have had expanded your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Tens of thousands of insurance agents and brokers have successfully taken this insurance CE course in nearly every state over the past decade.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
A Few Reasons Why Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Maine Insurance CE Courses Online
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 30 Life, Health & Accident