Maine: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.
Maine Insurance CE: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.
This course provides an in-depth examination of long-term care in the United States with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it and the types of long-term care insurance policies available and their benefits.
This Maine Insurance Continuing Education Online course provides a wealth of information regarding long-term care, including public policy regarding long-term care and its benefits and options. This course is a good source of information both for those new to long-term care as well as a great review for those who are more experienced in the field.
- Learn about long-term care policy and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for long-term care and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Subjects Covered
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Who Needs Long-Term Care?
- How Much Does Long-Term Care Cost?
- Who Pays For Long-Term Care?
- Reasons to Consider LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Risk Factors.
- Types of Available LTC Policies.
- Benefit Eligibility Triggers.
- How Benefits Are Paid.
- When Do Benefits Begin?
- How Policies Outline Benefit Coverage.
- Long-Term Care Policy Options.
- Coverage Qualification.
- How is the Premium Determined?
- Termination of Long-Term Care Policies.
- Protection for Long-Term Care Policies.
- What LTC Policies Do Not Cover.
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Coverage.
Our Online Maine Insurance Continuing Education Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk to you
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert – 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Feedback from our customers! “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Hours: 5 Life, Health & Accident