Maryland: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Maryland Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Class
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Maryland insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Top Maryland Insurance Professionals Prefer Relstone
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
- Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
We’re rated A+ Better Business Bureau. You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us, and we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 3 Ethics