Maryland: Insurance Laws in the US
Maryland Insurance CE: Life, Accident and Health Insurance Class
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Maryland insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Maryland Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Always a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- You can reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.\
- 4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974
Finish Faster and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Hours: 6 Property Casualty