Maryland Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, a how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The Maryland Insurance Continuing Education online course is the most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
Concepts of Disability Income Insurance Course Objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and valuable insight into, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Since 1974, Over 4 Million Courses Have Been Successfully Completed in Our Insurance CE School
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, if you need help.
Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
You’ll get the best price for your Maryland insurance CE courses — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. Plus, enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 8 Life & Health