Maryland Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Maryland Insurance Continuing Education online course. Tens of thousands of insurance agents and brokers in nearly every state have successfully completed this insurance CE course over the past decade.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Insurance Agents and Adjusters In Maryland Prefer Our Online CE Courses
We have Great Reviews – Our students return year after year.
We provide Great Service and Support – You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
We offer Great Value – We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Our courses are Risk-Free – a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We give you an Easier Pass – Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Hours: 5 Life & Health