Michigan Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Michigan Insurance Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Questions About Your Michigan Insurance License Renewal?
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
- Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- We answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
- And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
What Insurance Agents And Adjusters Say . . .
“Your exams are easier!” (We have 40% to 80% fewer questions than other schools’ courses).
“Your course was easy to complete.”
“The materials were well organized and well written.”
Why not get started today? You’ll have the lowest price possible, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 12 – General/Ethics