Michigan Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Michigan Insurance Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all-too-important Buy-Sell Agreement.
Business Continuation Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Relstone for Michigan Insurance CE?
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
- You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You’ll reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- And exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass.
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses have been successfully completed with Relstone insurance school!
Get started today!
Hours: 12 – Life and Accident & Health