Michigan: Insurance Laws in the US
Michigan Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Michigan Insurance Continuing Education Online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of the agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Top Michigan Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- It’s easy to reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Relstone® Insurance CE Online Courses Are Easier and Faster to Complete
- Exams are easier to pass — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can still take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Risk-free 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Hours: 12 – Ethics, Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.