Michigan: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Michigan Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Tens of thousands of insurance agents and brokers in nearly every state over the past decade have successfully completed this online insurance CE course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Michigan Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone® For Insurance CE
This Michigan-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online.
GREAT SUPPORT: Get help from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
EXCELLENT RATINGS: Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass. (But you can re-take an exam for up to one year if you need to.)
NO-RISK COURSES: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 12 – Life and Accident & Health